West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT), Kolkata (Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal) has invited applications for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) programmes.
Admissions are offered in various disciplines for the commencing session 2015.
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen
- Candidate should have a relevant AICTE approve bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy/ Architecture or in the final year of such programmes or equivalent are eligible to apply
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online
- Duly filled-up application forms submitted on-line, are to be downloaded and printed
- Hard copies of the completed forms are to be signed by the applicant and submitted along with the relevant testimonials including demand draft.
- Demand Draft of Rs 600 (for general candidates) and Rs 300 (for the reserved category) drawn in favour of 'MAKAUTWB-PGET' from any nationalised bank payable at Kolkata.
- For more details and information on application procedure, please visit the official website
- Selection of candidates will be selected the performance in their West Bengal University of Technology Post Graduate Entrance Test (WBUT PGET) conducted by university
- Last date for submission of online application: July 06, 2015.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online application: July 09, 2015.
- For more information on college click here