The application process for WBJEE 2018 begins today. An official notification has been released by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the WBJEE 2018- 2019.
What does the WBJEE notification contain?
The notification contains details of the application submission process, the exam pattern, syllabus and exam day rules.
WBJEE 2018 Paper Pattern
WBJEE 2018 will be OMR based and will consist of two papers (Mathematics (paper 1) and Physics-Chemistry (paper 2)).
WBJEE 2018 Exam Pattern
WBJEE 2018 will be held on 22 April 2018 in two shifts.
- 'Candidates appearing in both Paper-I and Paper-II and who are awarded ranks will be eligible for admission in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy Courses in all institutes. Candidates appearing in Paper-II only and who are awarded ranks will be eligible for admission only in Pharmacy Courses (except in Jadavpur University).
- For admission to engineering courses, candidates must have qualified 10+2 exam pattern with physics and mathematics along with any one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application in regular class mode.
- For admission to pharmacy courses, candidates must have qualified 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry along with any one of Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application as compulsory subjects in regular class mode.
- For institute specific special eligibility criteria candidates shall have to go through the information brochure released online.
Dates to remember
- Date of Examination: 22nd April, 2018 (Sunday)
- Online Application begins from 19/12/2017
- The last date to submit the application is 19/01/18
How to apply for WBJEE 2018?
Candidates can apply for WBJEE 2018 through the official website http://www.wbjeeb.in/
Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector -V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091