Applications are invited by Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur for admission to 2 years Master of Science (M.Sc) programmes.
Programmes are offered in the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for the academic year 2016-17.
- Candidates must have completed B.Sc/bachelors degree with minimum 60% marks aggregate or equivalent grade (55% in case of candidates from reserved category (SC/ST/PWD)) with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics as one of the compulsory subject
- Candidate appearing for the final year B.Sc are also eligible to apply
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- Registration fee Rs 300 (for general and OBC) and Rs 150 (for SC/ST/ PWD), has to be paid online
- Last date to submit online application: May 20, 2016
- Date to download admit card: May 28, 2016
- Date of entrance test: May 29 2016