Applications are invited by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore for admission to 5 years integrated Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (B.A LL.B) honours and Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of law (BBA LL.B) honours programmes.
Admissions are offered at VIT Law School, Chennai for the session 2016.
- Candidate must be Indian national and should have studied full time and formal education in the preceding two years in schools located in India
- Candidate should have passed higher secondary examination conducted by the State/Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 70% overall aggregate
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply
- Applicants should have secured an impressive score in each component of the tests of CLAT/ LSAT/ any other widely recognised Law tests
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- Application fee Rs 600/- should be paid by the candidate
- Candidates can also obtain the hard copy of the application by sending a demand draft for Rs 600/-. DD should be drawn in favour of 'VIT University' payable at Vellore to the address of Director - UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore with a request letter containing the complete address with mobile number. OR DD of Rs 600/- can also be handed over in person at VIT University
- Selection of candidates will be based on merit
- Marks secured in higher secondary school examination and candidate's performance in group discussion and personal interview will be considered while shortlisting the candidate.
- Last date to issue application form: June 03, 2016
- Last date of receipt for the application form: June 06, 2016
- Tentative date for interview: June 18, 2016