Vivekananda Institute of Technology (VIT), Jaipur invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programmes for the academic session 2015.
The programmes are offered in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science Engineering at VIT Jaipur and VIT (East) Jaipur campuses.
- Candidates should have 10+2 with minimum of 50% marks from CBSE or in an equivalent board with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects along with any one of Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Bio-Technology.
How to Apply
- Admissions are based on the merit
- About 15% seats are reserved for students outside Rajasthan and admission will be done on the basis of JEE Mains-2015 score
- 35% seats are reserved for students of Rajasthan domicile, who are having JEE Mains 2015 score, merit list will be prepared on the basis of JEE Mains-2015 scores
- 35% seats are reserved for students of Rajasthan Domicile; merit will be prepared on the basis of class 12th percentage
- 15% seats are management quota seats, which will be filled through JEE Mains score and Class 12th percentage, these seats are available for the students of any state
- Last date to submit the application: June 30, 2015