Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU), Nellore invited applications for admission into Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Commerce (M.Com), Master of Social Work (MSW) and Master of Education (M.Ed) programmes.
The programmes are offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2015.
M A admission:
- The candidate who are interested to take admission into Economics, English, Political Science and Public Administration, Telugu, M.Sc in Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics/Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology programmes (where the concerned subject is compulsory in the degree), should have at least 40% marks in the concerned subject.
- Candidate should have minimum 50% aggregate marks in B.Ed and minimum of 45% aggregate marks in degree/PG.
- Candidate who has already passed the qualifying examination or who has appeared/is appearing for the final year annual examination in 2014 is eligible to apply.
How to apply?
- Candidates can apply online.
- The payment of registration and processing fee (Rs 350 + bank commission per test) should be made either by SBI generated challan or by online payment gateway (like credit / debit card/ Net banking).
- For more information visit the official website.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the post graduate common entrance test (VSU PGCET), conducted by the university.
- Last date for submission of online applications: April 18, 2015.
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 850 : April 25, 2015.
- Last date for submission of online apliactions with Tatkal fee of Rs. 1350 :April 28, 2015.
- Tentative dates of VSU PGCET: First week of May 2015.
- For more information, visit www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in