Vellore Institute of Technology University (VIT), Vellore has invited applications for admission to M.Tech programmes by research. The programme is offered at VIT's Chennai campus for the academic session 2016. Candidates can apply online on or before December 4, 2015.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in engineering/technology or Master's degree in Science/Computer Applications (with Physics & Mathematics at bachelor's level).
- Candidates should have a score of minimum 60%.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee of Rs.950 has to be paid by candidates for registration process.
- Payment can be made through netbanking/credit/debit card/demand draft.
- Candidates will be selected based on the basis of previous academic performance and the performance in the test and interview.
- Last date to apply: December 4, 2015
- Date of written test and interview: December 12, 2015
For further information, visit VIT University