Applications are invited by Vedica Foundation and Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication (SACAC) for admissions to MBA programme, (the Vedica Scholars Programme for Women, a unique alternative to the traditional MBA programme).
Admission to post-graduate programme is offered jointly by the instiutions for the academic year 2016-2017.
- Interested candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree from any recognised university/institution can apply for the programme
- Candidates having work experience are also eligible to apply
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- Application process involves submission of an application form, with personal and professional details as well as answers to short essay-type questions.
- Candidates need not have to pay the application fee
- Submission of application form will be followed by an interview and the candidates will be assessed on their verbal, written and analytical skills, their attitude and aptitude.
- There is NO written test as a part of the admission procedure
- Applications are available from: April 11, 2016
- Last date to apply online: May 15, 2016
For more details about the college and course, visit the official website