Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates who wish to appear for combined medical services exam 2015. Candidates can apply online through official website latest by April 10.
|Total number of posts||1877|
- Assistant divisional medical officer (railway): Candidates applying for the post should have acquired MBBS degree or equivalent
- Candidates applying for the posts above should not be more than 32 years. (except for Engineering services examination, candidate's age can be between 21-30 years)
- Candidates applying for the post are offered the Pay scale of Rs 15,600-39,100 with grade pay Rs 5,400
- An application fee of Rs 200 for general/OBC is to be paid through the SBI or by using net banking facility of SBI, State bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/SBH
- The selection of the candidates will be made on their performances in the written test.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in before April 10.
- Starting date for online application: March 14, 2015