Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), University of Burdwan has invited applications for admissions into its distance Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Commerce (M.Com) and Master of Arts (M.A) programmes in various subjects. The duration of the programme will be 2 years.
For M.A/M.Sc in Mathematics Programmes:
- Candidates must have a minimum 2nd class hons. (regular or special) graduate in Mathematics having pursued the course in the 10 plus 2 plus 3 pattern from any recognised university.
For M.Sc in Computer Science Programmes:
- Candidates must have B.Sc. (Hons.) in Computer Science or BCA or B.E or equivalent or B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Physics/ Chemistry with Computer Science as one of the combination subject.
For M.Com Programme:
- Candidates must have minimum 2nd class hons. (regular or special) graduate in Commerce having pursued the course in the 10 plus 2 plus 3 pattern from any recognised university.
How to apply:
- Candidates can are required to fill the online application form on the official website.
- Candidates are to take a print out of the bank challan for online admission and deposit the requisite fees as mentioned in the challan to a nearest branch of State Bank of India
- Last for online application: September 30, 2015
For further information, visit University of Burdwan