University of Allahabad invites applications for admission into LLM programme offered at the Faculty of Law for the 2015 academic session.
- The candidate must have a law graduate degree from any university recognised by the UGC.
- The candidate should have obatained at least 45% marks aggregate.
- The candidates who have appeared in final year of law graduate are eligibile to apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee for Gen/OBC candidates is Rs.700 and Rs.350 for SC/ST and PH candidates.
- Payments are to be made by challan downloaded from the university website or debit/credit card through net banking.
- Selection will be done on the basis of admission test conducted by the university.
- Last date for submission of application forms: April 30, 2015
- Date of admission test: June 3, 2015
For further information visit, University of Allahabad.