University of Lucknow (LU), Lucknow has invited applications for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme 2015.
Applicants with bachelor's degree (any stream) with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) are eligible to apply.
How To Apply?
- Candidates can apply online
- Application fee for general/OBC category candidates will be Rs 1000 and Rs 500 for SC/ST category candidates
- Candidates who cannot pay online in the absence of debit card/credit card may pay by cash at any of the ICICI bank branches.
- The payment has to be done through the hard copy of the challan, which you will have to print from the website
- For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website
- Applicants who have CAT score will appear directly for GD/PI on the basis of a combined merit list declared by University of Lucknow
- Applicants, who do not have CAT score will appear for LUMAT-2015 (written test) and will appear for GD/PI on the basis on combined merit list declared by University of Lucknow
- Final merit list for admission will be calculated based on the following weightage
- Last date of online form filling: April 20, 2015
- Last date of form receiving at the Institute of Management Sciences, 2nd Campus University of Lucknow: April 21, 2015
- Availability of online admit card: April 25, 2015
- Date of LUMAT: May 17, 2015
- Result declaration: May 23, 2015
For more information visit www.lkouniv.ac.in