University of Calcutta, Kolkata, invites applications for admission to Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Hindi programme, commencing in 2014.
The eligible candidates will have to appear in a written examination of two hours duration to be held in the department.
Candidates should have a passed master degree in relevant discipline with 55% of marks from any of the UGC recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on written test score and personal interview conducted by the university.
Candidates who have already passed M.Phil/ NET / SET or equivalent examination need to appear for the written examination and can directly apply for interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
- Application forms can also be obtained from the University cash counter by paying Rs 100/- in cash.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 28th March 2014.
- Entrance examination would be held on 04th April 2014.
- List of successful candidates would be published in the notice board on 11th April 2014.
University of Calcutta,
Senate House, 87/1 College Street,
Kolkata - 700073.
Tel: 033 - 22410071.
Stay tuned with Oneindia Education on: Entrance Exams, Admissions, News, Value Education, Online Courses