Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on:
- Past academic achievements
- CAT 2013 or MAT Dec 2013 score
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Work Experience
How to apply:
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the university sales counter by paying Rs 1,000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of Co-ordinator, MBA in Finance, Calcutta University.
IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Last date for the submission for application form is 20th February 2014.
Department of Commerce,
University of Calcutta,
Kolkata - 700073.