Department of Commerce, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, invites application for admissions to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance programme, commencing in 2015.
This course has received wide recognition from the market. Students have received good offers from UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, United Bank of India, Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, IDBI Bank, Dena Bank, AXIS Bank, HDFC Bank, United Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, HSBC, Yes Bank, Reliance Industries, Zacks Research, Simplex Infrastructure, CMIE, Haldia Petrochemicals, ICRA, PwC, NICCO Corporation and Titagarh Wagons, Bandhan, SREI.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on:
- Past academic achievements
- CAT 2014 or MAT Dec 2014 score
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Work Experience
How to apply:
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the university sales counter by paying Rs 1,000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
- The filled application form, along with DD of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of Co-ordinator, MBA in Finance, Calcutta University.
IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Last date for the submission for the application form is January 30, 2015.
Department of Commerce,
University of Calcutta,
Kolkata - 700073.