Thapar University invites applications for admissions into 3 year MCA and 2 years lateral MCA programmes for the academic session 2015.
For MCA programme:
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any discipline, with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must have studies mathematics as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level or at graduation.
- They should have also appeared in the entrance test to be conducted by the university.
For Lateral MCA programme:
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree of minimum 3 years duration in BCA, B.Sc (IT/CS), with atleast 60% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should have studied mathematics as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level or at graduation level.
- Candidates must also apper in the entrance est to be conducted by the university.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- All applications are to be sent to "Incharge Admission Cell' Thapar University, Patiala (Punjab)-147004..
- For MCA programme: Admission shall be made on the merit of the entrance test to be conducted online by the University across India.
- For Lateral Entry MCA programme: Admission shall be made on the merit of the entrance test to be conducted offline by the University at Patiala.
- Last date of online application: June 12, 2015
- Date of online test: June 23, 2015 to June 28, 2015
- Date of offline test: June 14, 2015
- Declaration of result: July 07, 2015
- Declaration of result for offline test: July 14, 2015