TERI University, New Delhi, invites applications for its scholarship programme for foreign students (JJ/WBGSB) in MA stream. This programme is a joint venture of Japan, World Bank and TERI university. Eligible students can apply online by logging on to the official website of the university.
TERI University's roots can be traced back to 1998, when 'TERI School of Advanced Studies' was established. The school was subsequently renamed as the TERI University in October 2006. TERI University was conceived to cater to the need of disseminating the vast reservoir of knowledge created by TERI, a not-for-profit, independent research institute recognised globally for its contribution to scientific and policy research in the realms of energy, environment, and sustainable development.
- TERI University will review the application and conduct a telephonic interview. If the candidate is selected, he is eligible to apply for JJ/WBGSP scholarship.
- Selected candidates can apply for the JJ/WBGSP scholarships, mentioning that they would be joining M.A.(SDP) at TERI University in the academic year starting in July.
- TERI University will provide provisional admission letters to the applicants, which they would need to submit for JJ/WBGSP scholarship.
- A candidate should be a national of a World Bank member country eligible to borrow.
- He should be not more than 40 years of age.
- He should have at least 2, preferably 4 -5 years of recent full time professional experience acquired after a university degree, in the applicant's home country or in another developing country.
- He should hold a bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- He shouldn't have any health hazards.
- He should not be a permanent resident or a national of any industrialised country.
- He should not be residing in an industrialised country for more than one year.
Last Date to apply: 25th April, 2014
For more details, click here.