TERI University, New Delhi has invited applications for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) programme in Renewable Energy Engineering and Management, Urban Development and Management and Water Science and Governance (multi-track program) for the session 2016.
M.Tech in Renewable Energy Engineering and Management Programme: Candidate should have a bachelor's degree in any branch of engineering or M.Sc with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.75 on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 60% marks in aggregate
M.Tech in Urban Development and Management Programme: Candidate must possess minimum 55% marks in aggregate where ever marks are awarded or equivalent cumulative grade point average of 6.2 on a 10 point scale in B.E./B. Tech in any branch/discipline, B. Arch., B. Planning, or masters or equivalent degree in Science.
M.Tech in Water Science and Governance Programme: Candidate should be a graduate, or equivalent in any branch of engineering, or postgraduates in any of the following disciplines or equivalent: Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Atmospheric Science, Economics, Geography with marks/CGPA not below 60%/6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online.
- Application fee Rs. 1,250/- can be paid through credit card/direct bank debit through a secure gateway.
- Payment can also be done by sending a demand draft subsequent to on-line registration.
- Application forms and the information brochure can also be obtained through post( by enclosing DD) from the following address: Registrar, TERI University, 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110 070.
- Demand Draft of Rs 1,500/- should be drawn in favour of 'Registrar, TERI University' payable at New Delhi.
- M.Tech in Renewable Energy Engineering and Management Programme: Admissions to the M Tech regular program will be based on the evaluation of the applications and an online written test and interview.
- M.Tech in Urban Development and Management Programme: Admissions will be based on an online test and interview. Preference will be given to GATE/Net qualified candidates.
M.Tech in Water Science and Governance Programme: Admissions will be based on the marks scored in the qualifying degree and performance in the interview.
- Last date to obtain application form by post: April 19, 2016
- Last date of obtain application form at the university counter and online: April 22, 2016
- Date of online test: May 28, 2016 to May 29, 2016
- Date of declaration of shortlisted students: June 13, 2016
- Date of interview: June 14, 2016 to Saturday, June 18, 2016
For more information on college and courses, visit the university's website