TERI University has invited applications for admissions to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the 2016 academic sessions. The MBA programme is being offers in Infrastructure and Business Sustainability.
For MBA in Infrastructure:
- Candidates who do not have work experience should have a bachelor's degree with 50% marks or equivalent.
- Candidates with work experience should have a bachelor's degree with minimum 2 years experience.
For MBA in Business Sustainability:
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree with 50% marks or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor's degree can also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application forms can be obtained from TERI University, New Delhi Campus.
- Application fee of Rs 1,500 must be drawn in favour of 'Registrar, TERI University' payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a group discussion (GD) and interview round.
- Candidates with more than two years of work experience may be exempted from the above requirement.
- Last date for application by post: April 19, 2016
- Last date for application at the university counter and online: April 22, 2016
- List of shortlisted candidates: May 12, 2016
- GD and interview will be from: May 23 to 24, 2016