TERI University, New Delhi, invites applications for its scholarships programmes for the academic year 2014. Students can apply online by logging on to the official website of the university.
- At the time of submission of the application for scholarship, a candidate should
- hold a first class post-graduate degree with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate or B.Tech degree with relevant work experience of three years with 70 % marks.
- Those who have applied for registration and have not yet been registered or offered as seat at the time of submission of application are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate's age should be less than 36 years.
- The progress of scholarship holders will be reviewed after every six months on the basis of:
- Progress report (need to be submitted after completion of each semester)
- SRC committee report
- Forwarding letter of supervisor
A candidate may apply for scholarship in any one of the following broad areas of specialisation:
- Ph.D (Bioresources and Biotechnology)
- Ph.D (Energy and Environment)
- Ph.D (Natural Resources Management)
- Ph.D (Regulatory and Policy Issues)
Categories of scholarship:
The scholarships are available to the following categories of students:
- Indian Nationals for Ph.D. study in India.
- Foreign Nationals for Ph.D. study in India.
An application for scholarship can be submitted at the time of application of Ph.D admissions (i.e., throughout the year). But selection committee screens the applications only two times in a year i.e., June and December. All the registered Ph.D candidates who are under the process of completion of their comprehensive
examination can also apply for these scholarships.
For more details, click here.