TBJEE has announced admissions for the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2018. The exam will be conducted on two days in April 2018. The registration, on the other hand, opens at the beginning of January and ends the same month in 2018.
TJEE 2018 Exam Dates
April 25 and 26 2018
How to apply for TJEE 2018?
"The Application Forms will be received at the counter of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building Agartala from 02 01.2018 to 31.01.2018 in between 11.30 A.M. to 3.30 P. M. on all working days. However, on 31. 01.2018, Forms will be received up to 5.00 PM," read the official notification
Candidates can, however, pay the fees online and submit the receipt along with the application form at the counter.
- GEN 350/- (Rupees three hundred and fifty)
- SC &ST 300/- (Rupees three hundred)
- BPL GEN 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty)
- BPL SC & ST 200/- (Rupees two hundred)
Click here to download the application form. Take a print out of it and fill in your details.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination-2018. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate/father/mother which one is applicable, must be submitted.
- Children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura he/she is eligible for appearing in the examination.
Candidate must have passed / appeared / due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
Why is TJEE held?
Tripura Joint Entrance Examination is conducted for admissions into undergraduate engineering programmes or technological degree programmes
The last date to apply for the exam is 31 January 2018
Click here to read the official notification of TBJEE