Duration of the course is 2 years.
Admissions procedure :
*Manipal University Jaipur has adopted a two stage process for admitting candidates to the MBA Programme.
- Valid MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT scores are mandatory as pre-requisites to qualify for the admission process consisting of Group-discussion / Interviews.
- Based on the marks scored in a Management Test, candidates will be shortlisted to attend Group Discussion and Personal Interview at MUJ. Final Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Management Test, Group Discussion & Interview.
- As per the AICTE regulations, 5% of the total seats are reserved for foreign/NRI category. Under this category, MUJ admits NRI sponsored students, whom parents, blood relatives or parents' family can sponsor.
- Sponsors are required to submit a Notarised Affidavit stating their relationship with the candidate. Payment is to be made in US Dollars from the sponsor's bank account.
- Qualification: The candidate must have a Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate, valid MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT scores are mandatory.
- Candidates with work experience would be given preference.
- Citizenship: Indian nationals can apply under the General Category. Foreign nationals or Non Resident Indians, supported By NRI relatives, can apply under the Foreign/NRI/PIO Category.
Application procedure and documents required:
To apply to TSB, Jaipur, the application form downloaded from the official website must be duly filled and sent to the university with the documents mentioned with a demand draft of Rs.600/- towards application fees. These documents are:
- 10th Standard marks card for proof of date of birth.
- Marks card of 10 + 2.
- Degree certificate or provisional pass certificate issued by the Board/University.
- Marks cards of qualifying examination (all semesters/years).
- Conduct and Character certificate to be obtained on the college letter head/pad. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted .
- Management score card.
- Four recent and identical passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph.
For further details click here