Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS), Chennai has invited applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Food and Livestock Business Management programme.
Admission is offered for the session 2015.
- Candidates should have a BV.Sc, BV.Sc & AH, B.Tech (Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Poultry Technology), B.F.Sc, B.Sc (Ag/Horticulture) and B.Tech (Food Engineering / Agricultural Engineering)
- All professional graduates of state veterinary universities / agricultural universities / deemed universities under ICAR system with a minimum of 6.00/10.00 or equivalent percentage are eligible to apply
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online
- Application form should be sent with registration fee Rs 500/- (for SC/ST) and Rs 1000/- (for others).
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "Finance Officer, TANUVAS, Chennai-51" payable at Chennai
- Filled in application should be sent to the Chairman, Admission Committee Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram milk Colony-600051
For more information on application procedure, visit the official website
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in entrance test, group discussion and personal interview
- Last date to submit the applications: August 12, 2015
- Date of entrance test: September 01, 2015
For more information on college and courses, Click Here