Symbiosis University has invited applications for admissions into its 2 year MBA programme in International Business, Agri Business and Energy and Environment for the current academic session.
- MBA-International Business (IB): Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any field with a minimum marks of 50%.
- MBA-Agro Business (AB): Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in Agricultural Sciences or must have studied Agriculture related subjects primarily, with a minimum of 50% marks or 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- MBA-Energy and Environment: Candidates must have a B.Arch, B.Tech, B.Sc or BE graduate and must have scored a minimum of 50% marks or 45% (SC/ST) marks
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). The candidates will be then be called for the selection process and will be selected on the basis of personal interation (PI) and writing ability test (WAT).
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online on the official website of Symbiosis.
- Last date to apply: December 19, 2015
- List of shortlisted candidates: January 20, 2016
- Date of Personal Interview: February 5-7, 2016
- Dates for Writing Ability Test: February 12-14 2016
- First merit declaration: March 4, 2016
- Last date to pay fees: March 19, 2016
- Commencement of programme: July 1, 2016