Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupathi, invites applications for admission to Postgraduate (PG) Medical Doctorate of Medicine (MD) course, commencing in 2014.
SVIMS conducts PGET 2014 entrance test for admission to PG Medical courses.
The MD courses are offered in:
Anaesthesiology, Biochemistry, Medicine, Microbiology, IHBT, Pathology, Radiotherapy, Radio-diagnosis.
- PGET 2014 is the Computer Based Entrance Test.
- It is an objective type MCQs.
- The syllabus for entrance test shall be that of MBBS standard comprising of pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical subjects.
- The duration of exam in 90 minutes.
- There is no negative marks for incorrect answers.
- Candidates must have MBBS degree from any of the Medical Colleges recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidates must have completed one year internship as on March 2014.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
Candidates has to pay Rs 2,000/- plus taxes through online mode from any bank or debit / credit card.
Last date for online registration is 20th January 2014.
Download admit card from 31st January 2014.
SVIMS PGET 2014 entrance exam will be conducted on 09th February 2014.
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences,
Alipiri Road ,Tirupati - 517507.
Ph: 01877 - 2287777.