St.Stephen's College has announced its procedure of admissions for the academic session 2015-16.
The colleges does not need to follow Delhi University's admission policy, although the college is following the same schedule for application.
The application process for the St.Stephen's college begins on Thursday, May 28, 2015.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Registration process begins: May 28, 2015
- Last for submitting application forms: June 15, 2015
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of best 4 subjects aggregates or PCM (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry) aggregate.
- Also, the candidates have to take up a short written aptitude test of 30 minutes before the interview.
- During the selection process, the written tests will be conducted at 7.30am for candidates who'll be interviewed in the pre-lunch sessions.
For candidates appearing for interview after lunch shall write their tests at 1.30pm.
- Selection will be based on composed merit of the following:
Class 12 marks (85% weightage), aptitude test (5% weightage) [and] interview (10% weightage)
For further information, visit www.ststephens.edu