The SRM University has invited applications for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE). SRMJEEE 2016 is held for admissions into B.Tech programmes for the academic session 2016-17. SRMJEEE will be from April 19 to April 25, 2016. SRMJEEE for the academic session 2016-17 will only be conducted Online only. The candidates who clear SRMJEEE 2016 will be eligible for admission to 7000 undergraduate B. Tech. seats at SRM Group of Universities.
- Candidates must have 65% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- For biotechnology, biomedical engineering, bio-informatics and genetic engineering, minimum 65 percent aggregate in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry is required.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online and offline.
- The payment mode for online is e-payment, if paying offline, the the application has to be filled online and the downloaded form has to be sent to the university with DD drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
The application forms can be obtained from any of the following centres upon payment:
- SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus
- SRM University, Ramapuram Campus
- SRM University, Vadapalani Campus
- SRM University, NCR Campus, Delhi
- SRM University Haryana, Sonepat
- SRM University Sikkim, Gangtok
- Last date for receipt of online application form: March 15, 2016
- Slot Booking for Online examination: March 26 to March 30 2016
- SRMJEEE Online Entrance Examination: April 19 to April 25, 2016
- Publication of Rank List and Counselling information: May 4, 2016