SRM University-Carnegie Mellon University offers admissions to Master of Science in Information Technology - Embedded Software Engineering (MSIT-ESE) for the academic session 2015. SRM - Carnegie Mellon are the world's best education preparing students for their professional future.
About the MSIT-ESE programme
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Embedded Software Engineering (MSIT-ESE) is awarded by Carnegie Mellon.
- It is a 16-month specialised programme, with two semesters of study at SRM University followed by two semesters at Carnegie Mellon, Pittsburgh, USA.
- Upon successful completion of the programme, graduates may avail Optional Practical Training (OPT) and consider highly-sought positions at prestigious companies in USA.
- Immediate and long-term return on educational investment.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can log on the institutions website and apply online.
- Last date for application: March 15, 2015
Office of International Relations
SRM university, Chennai Area, Kattanakulathur - 603203
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: +91 4427417838