PGPM is All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved and on successful completion of programme participants will be awarded as "Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)"
PGPM is a 11-month full-time residential program for experienced professionals with three months online learning as a pre foundation before joining the course.
- The eligibility criteria is a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university in India or abroad and full-time work experience of minimum 5 years after graduation.
- The selection criteria are based on multiple factors like:
1) CAT/XAT/GMAT Score [GMAT code: 6DQ-MJ-12] (GMAT scores must be provided through GMAC)
2) Minimum full-time work experience of 5 years; 7 years preferred.
3) Past academic performance
4) Extracurricular activities, other interest
5) Accomplishments (Professional and Academic)
How to apply?
- Candidates must apply online via the official website.
- The application-processing fee is Rs 1,200.
- It can be paid either by credit card or Demand Draft favouring 'S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research' payable at Mumbai or at the authorised cash collection centres.
- Duly filled application form along with the DD must be sent to:
The Admissions Coordinator,
Bhavan's, S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research,
Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road,
Mumbai - 400 058
For further information and to apply click here