South Asian University (SAU) has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for admission to Masters and PhD programmes.
Courses are available in the following subjects:
- Computer Science
- Applied Mathematics
- International Relations
- Legal Studies
All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a Graduate/Masters degree in relevant discipline from a recognised university/institute.
How to apply for admission into SAU
- Log on to the SAU official website http://www.sau.int/
- Click on "ADMISSIONS 2017 OPEN APPLY NOW"
- Click on "APPLY ONLINE"
- A form will appear in a new page. Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Click Submit
- For Indian applicants in all the Master's level programmes - 50 per cent seats are reserved
- For applicants from any of the five countries: Afghanistan, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal and Sri Lanka - 4 per cent seats are reserved
- for applicants from Pakistan and Bangladesh - 10 per cent seats are reserved
- For applicants from outside the SAARC region - 10 per cent seats may be allotted
The merit lists will be prepared country-wise and the competition will only be amongst candidates within each country
Dates to Note
- Last date for submitting filled application forms: March 25
- Entrance Test: April 9.
About South Asian University
SAU is an international university established by the governments of the eight member nations of the South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation (SAARC). Countries like Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka are part of this university.