SNAP Registration 2022: Symbiosis International University, Pune, will close the registration process for SNAP 2022 on November 24, 2022. Candidates who are interested in appearing for the SNAP 2022 examination will have to visit the official website, snaptest.org to apply for the SNAP 2022.
Candidates can pay the application fee online in the amount of Rs.1950. Candidates should note that the SNAP 2022 admit card for the first session will be released on December 5, 2022.
The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, or SNAP 2022, will be conducted in three sessions in a computer based mode. The SNAP 2022 test dates are December 10, 18, and 23, 2022. The registration process for the SNAP exam and the colleges accepting SNAP scores are integrated.
SNAP 2022: Registration Schedule
- The deadline to apply for SNAP 2022 - November 24, 2022.
- Release Date of the SNAP 2022 Admit Card - December 5, 2022 for the SNAP test 1 -December 10 , 2022 for SNAP Test 2 and SNAP Test 3
- Exam Date of SNAP 2022 - Test 1 - December 5, 2022 Test 2 - December 18, 2022 Test 3 December 23, 2022
How to apply for SNAP 2022
- Go to the official website of SNAP 2023 at snaptest.org.
- On the homepage, click on the "Apply Now" button.
- Now, fill in your login credentials, such as your registration ID and password.
- Fill up your personal and academic details, choose your test cities and SIU institutes, and attach a scanned signature and passport-size image.
- Pay the SNAP registration form fees using the required methods given.
- After paying the SNAP registration fee, a candidate is required to make a separate payment of Rs 1,000 (non-refundable and non-transferable) per program, per institute, at this stage.
The Symbiosis National Institute Test is a national-level management entrance test conducted every year for admission to MBA and PGDM programmes offered at its 15 campuses. Candidates should note that the examination for SNAP 2022 will include quantitative, data interpretation and data sufficiency, general English, and analytical & logical reasoning.