Applications have been invited by Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune for admission into 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Aided Design and Manufacture (CAD/CAM) programme, Electronics & Telecommunication (ECE) programme, Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) programme and Geoinformatics & Surveying (GIS) Technology programmes for the academic year 2016.
B.Tech Programmes: Candidate must have completed 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics as mandatory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical vocational subject. Candidates should have to obtain the marks as per the AICTE norms.
M.Tech Computer Aided Design and Manufacture Programme: Candidates must have completed BE./ B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
M.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication Programme: Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech. in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication.
M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering Programme: Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology.
M.Tech Geoinformatics & Surveying Technology Programme: Candidates must have complete B.Tech/BE, M.Sc Geoinformatics, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Geology, M.Sc.
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- Candidates need to submit the print out of on line registration form along with entrance examination score card and other documents (original) including 12th Mark list, 12th Passing certificate, 10th Mark list, 10th Passing certificate, Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Gap Certificate ( If applicable) at the time of Admission/Counselling
M.Tech programmes: Admission of candidates will be based on the valid GATE scores. Practicals and tutorial classes will also be given for B.Tech students
B.Tech programmes: Candidates will be offered admission based on any one of the entrance exams SET, JEE (Main) and MHT-CET
Last date to apply online: June 19, 2016.
Admission based on Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET):
- Last date to register for SET examination: April 12, 2016
- Date of SET examination: May 7, 2016
Admission based on JEE(Main) and MHT-CET:
- Last date to apply: May 20, 2016.
- Report in the Institute for counseling and admission: June 12, 2016.
For more information on college and courses, visit the university website
Also Read: Admissions