Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bangalore has invited applications for admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in Finance, Marketing, Operations and Human Resources Management.
Admissions are offered for the session 2016.
- Graduate from any recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level can apply
- Students appearing for final year exam can apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at qualifying examination.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Click here to register for SNAP
- Non-refundable fee of Rs1,000/- should be paid by the candidates
- Payment can be done through demand draft, credit card, credit/debit/cash cards/internet banking payment through BillDesk payment gateway and Indian bank payment gateway
- For more details and information on how to apply? visit the official website
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) conducted by Symbiosis International University
- Candidates should have following weights for final shortlist for admission
- SNAP score out of 180 scaled down to 50: 50
- Group Exercise (GE): 10
- Personal Interaction (PI): 30
- Writing Ability Test (WAT): 10
- SNAP 2015 Exam Dates
- Last date for SNAP test registration: November 24, 2015
- Last date to apply for SIBM Bangalore: December 16, 2015
- Last date to make payment: December 18, 2015
- Date of SNAP: December 20, 2015
- SNAP test result: January 11, 2016
- Declaration of shortlisted candidates for GE- PIWAT: January 21, 2016
- Commencement of GE- PIWAT (tentative dates): February 05- February 12, 2016
For more information on college and courses, visit the website