Lajpat Rai Law College, Sambalpur University, Sambalpur, invites applications for admission to Law courses, commencing in 2014.
The Law courses are offered in:
- 3 Year LL.B semester course
- 5 Year BBA LL.B (H) integrated semester course
- 2 Year P.G.D.I.R & P.M course
For 3 Year LL.B and 2 Year P.G.D.I.R & P.M:
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 45% (40% for SC/ST) from any of the recognised universities.
For 5 Year BBA LL.B (H):
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Sambalpur University.
- Application form can also be obtained from the college counter.
- Forms and prospectus for admission for above courses will be available in the college office on working days between 10 AM to 1 PM on payment Rs.300/-, Rs.500/- and Rs.200/- respectively .
- Downloaded form should accompany a bank draft with requisite fee drawn in favour of "The Principal, L.R. Law College, Sambalpur" payable at Sambalpur in any Nationalised Bank.
The last date of submission of completed application form is 15 days from the date of result publication of +3 degree course of Sambalpur University or +2 Course of CHSE, Odisha/ 12th Classes as applicable.
L.R. Law College,
Tel: 0663 - 2533121.