Applications are invited by Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in specialized areas of Physics, Chemistry, and Life Sciences for the session 2015.
- Ph.D Physics Programme: Candidates should have M.Sc degree in Physics with a minimum of 60% overall marks, and who have cleared Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST 2015) and/or CSIR-UGC NET in June/December 2014 (JRF, not lectureship)
- Ph.D Chemistry and Life Sciences Programmes: Candidates should have M.Sc degree with minimum 60% overall marks, in Chemistry or Life Sciences or
- Candidates who have qualified either GATE-2015 or CSIR-UGC NET held in June/December 2014 (JRF, not lectureship) are eligible to apply
How to Apply
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the university's website
- The selection of the students for the PhD programme will be a two-step process of screening of the applications, followed by interview of the short-listed candidates by the selection committees at RRCAT, Indore
- Physics candidates: The short-list shall be prepared based on the applicant's score/rank in JEST 2015 and/or CSIR-UGC NET 2014.
- Chemistry and Life Sciences: Candidates, the short-list shall be prepared based on the applicant's rank/score in CSIR-UGC NET 2014 and/or GATE 2015
- Last date to apply online: April 06, 2015
- Last date for receiving applications by post: April 13, 2015
- For further information visit www.cat.ernet.in