Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Hyderabad has invited applications for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) programme in Computational Engineering with a specialisation in core branch in Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Admissions are offered for the session 2015.
- Candidates should have qualified in GATE (2014/2015) or PGECET 2015
- Candidate should have B.Tech /B.E with a core branch such as (Computer Science & Engineering /Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Candidate should have minimum of 60% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
(For SC/ST candidates: 55% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC)
How to Apply ?
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- The candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs 350/-(For SC/ST candidates Rs 300/-) from any nationalized bank through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "The Director, RGUKT(M.Tech Programme) Basar" payable at Basar
- The printout along with original DD and relevant documents including GATE/PGECET score card (Mandatory) shall be sent to "The Administrative Officer, RGUKT - Basar campus, Mudhole Mandal, Adilabad District, Telangana State - 504107" with super a subscription "Application form for M.Tech-2015" on the top side of the mailing cover.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE (2014, 2015) or PGECET-2015 scores in order of merit followed by an interview
- During interview 80% marks will be taken from GATE marks (2014/2015) or PGECET (2015) marks and 20% marks from the interview score.
- Priority will be given to GATE (2014/15) qualified candidates. If the seats are left vacant, those seats will be filled with PGECET qualified candidates
- Online application starts: August 22, 2015
- Last date to submit online applications and hard copy: September 07, 2015
- Last date to submit hard copy along with certificates: September 09, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit RGUKT, Hyderabad