Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli, invites applications for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme, commencing in 2014.
The institute invites application for admission in a 2-year M. Tech. programme in Chemical Engineering and Petroleum Engineering.
RGIPT offers Ph.D. programmes in a wide range of areas in Engineering, Science & Social Sciences. The broad objective of the Ph.D. programme is to contribute to the development of respective fields by conducting front-end research and to train students to be lifelong learners.
Candidates must have B.E / B.Tech degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities and with GATE score card.
Candidates must have Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 400/- (Rs 200/- for SC/ST/PH) drawn in favor of "Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology", should be payable at Rae Bareli.
- There is no application fee for Ph.D programme at RGIPT.
- Last date for online submission of application form for M.Tech is 19th May 2014.
- Last date for receipt of application by post for M.Tech is 23rd May 2014.
- Last date for receipt of application by post for Ph.D is 23rd May 2014.
The Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs),
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli, U.P.-229316, India.
Ph: 0535-2704258, 2704244.