Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, invites applications for its MBA programme for the academic session 2014-15.
• Last date for online submission of application: 21 February, 2014
• Last date of receipt of hard copy of application: 28 February, 2014
• Shortlist for group discussion and personal interview: 7 March, 2014
• Confirmation for attending group discussion and personal interview: 11 March, 2014
• Conducting group discussion and personal interview: 14-15 March, 2014
• Selection and admission offer: 20 March, 2014
• Fee Deposit: 11 April, 2014
• Registration: 30 June, 2014
• Commencement of classes: 1 July, 2014
Name of the Programme: 2 Year MBA Programme 2014
Eligibility criteria for admission
• Minimum 60% aggregate marks in class 10/12 (copies of passing certificates and mark-sheets to be attached with the application receipt).
• Bachelor degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology, Master Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Geology or Geo-science with 60% marks or CPI of 6.0 Mathematics must be one of the subjects in 12th. Bachelor degree must have AICTE recognition.
• Photocopy of degree or provisional degree and mark-sheets of all semesters/years should be attached with the application receipt.
• Qualification either in CAT 2013/GMAT (after June, 2013)/XAT-2014. Copy of admit card and score card should be attached along with the application receipt.
Candidate's selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of group discussion and personal interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website
• Print out of application receipt duly signed by the candidate, along with application fee of Rs 1000/- and all other necessary documents must be sent by speed post/registered post/courier, latest by 28 February, 2014 to the MBA Admission Office, Dept of Management Studies, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, 2nd Floor, Tower C, OIDB Bhawan, Sector-73, Noida-201301.
• The candidate should write application for MBA admissions 2014 on top of the envelope.
In order to apply click here.
You can read more Education related news here.