Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai, invites applications from Indian and NRI / Foreign Students for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in its constituent colleges, commencing in 2014.
The courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
The following colleges offers the above courses:
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute
- Sri Ramachandra Dental College and Hospital
- Upper age limit 25 years.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination under CBSE / ISC / State Board syllabus with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and with English as one of the subjects or an examination recognised as equivalent thereto.
- Foreign students have to submit equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
Candidates will be selected based on written entrance examination conducted by the university.
- University registration fee is Rs 2,000/-
- Application fee is Rs 250/-.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Sri Ramachandra University.
Last date for the submission of application form is 30th April 2014.
Sri Ramachandra University,
Porur, Chennai - 600116.
Tel: 044 - 24785512.