University of Rajasthan, Jaipur has invited applications for admission to 5 years integrated Bachelor of Technology Master of Technology (B.Tech+M.Tech), 2 years M.Tech and 3 years M.Tech programmes at Centre for Converging Technologies .
Admissions are offered for the commencing session 2015.
- Integrated B.Tech Programme: Candidates must have minimum 55% marks in class 12th with Science subjects (Mathematics or Biology)
- Students appearing in class 12 th examination of 2015 are also eligible to apply
- 2 Years M.Tech Programme: B.E/ B.Tech/M.Sc pass students with minimum 55% marks can apply
- 3 Years M.Tech Programme: B.Sc/ BCA pass students with minimum 55% marks can apply
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online
- The completed application form along with demand draft of Rs 1000, drawn in favour of Director, Centre for Converging Technologies, University of Rajasthan, payable at Jaipur
- For more details, on application procedure, please visit their official website
- Integrated B.Tech Programme: Admission will be based on SAT/ JEE (Main)/ BITSAT/ AIIMS/ RPMT/ RPET/ board examination scores
- M.Tech Programmes: Admission will be based on merit in the qualifying exam
- Last date for submission of application form: June 30, 2015
- For more information on college and courses, click here