Punjab Agricultural University invites applications for admissions into Master of Business Administration (MBA) in General and Agribusiness programmes for the academic session 2015.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The cost of application form and prospectus is Rs. 3955.
- Candidates can also apply offline, by paying Rs.2860 for each entrance test in addition to cost of the prospectus Rs.1595 at the counter or Rs.1705 by post.
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained from The Additional Director of Communication, Centre for Communication and International Linkages, PAU, Ludhiana - 141 004 with application form in favour of Additional Director of Communication payable at Ludhiana.
- The completed application form should reach ‘The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana - 141 004'.
- The admission will be made on the basis of written test, group discussion and interview conducted by the university.
- Last date for submission of application form: May 12, 2015
- Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 1000: May 15, 2015