Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Ahmednagar, is all set to conduct All India Common Entrance Test (AICET 2015) commencing in the session 2015.
AICET 2015 entrance examination is conducted for admission to postgraduate medical / dental courses in Rural Medical College and Rural Dental College.
The programmes are offered in:
- Candidates must have a MBBS/BDS degree from any of the recognied Medical colleges by MCI / DCI.
- Candidates must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship or is likely the same on or before April 30, 2015.
How to apply:
- The prospectus and application form can be purchased from the University admissions office on payment of Rs 1,000/- in cash.
- The prospectus and application form can be obtained through post by sending DD of Rs 1,000/- drawn in favor of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni should be payable at Pune
- Last date for the receipt of application form is January 01, 2015.
- Last date for the receipt of application form with late fee of Rs 2,000/- is January 07, 2015.
- AICET 2015 will be held on January 17, 2015.
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences,
Loni-413736 Tal: Rahata,
Dist: Ahmednagar, Maharashtra,
Phone: 02422 - 273600.