Pondicherry Engineering College (PEC), Puducherry has invited applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
The admissions are offered for the academic year 2015-16.
- Candidates should have bachelors' degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category)
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply
How to Apply
- Application forms and Information brochure can be obtained from the Office of PEC cooperative Credit Society, Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry-605014, in person on all working days
- Application forms can also be obtained by post by sending a request to The Convenor, CENTAC-PG, Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry - 605 014, along with two self addressed slips (neatly typed or hand written) and a crossed demand draft for Rs 1065 (Rs 1000 towards the cost of application and Rs 65 for postage)
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category have to pay Rs 565 towards the application fee (Rs 500 tfor the pplication and Rs 65 for postage)],. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of The Convenor, CENTAC-PG payable at Puducherry
- Filled-in application forms along with all essential documents should be sent in the prescribed envelope to 'The Convenor, Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC-MBA), Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry - 605 014'
- For more details on application procedure, visit their official website
- Candidates will be selected based on the merit list in CENTAC MBA Entrance Test (MBA ET-2015) prepared by CENTAC-MBA
- Last date for submission of application form: July 03, 2015
- Date of CENTAC MBA-ET: July 19, 2015
- For more information on college and courses, click here