The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta has invited applications from eligible candidates for admissions into its 1-year residential Post Graduate Programme for Executives (PGPEX) in Management for the academic session 2017-18. Candidates who are interested to pursue PGPEX in Management course at IIM-C can read here details on eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure and important dates.
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years of full-time post qualification managerial/professional experience as on March 31, 2017.
- Candidates should also have a valid GMAT score.
- Applicant must have appeared for GMAT examination within last 36 months of application date.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Application fee of Rs. 2000 must be paid
- Candidates are asked to take printout of their application form for future reference.
- Candidates will be selected based in their professional experience, academic record, GMAT score and personal interview.
- Candidates are also required to submit a statement of purpose and recommendations.
- Last date for submission of application forms: October 23, 2016
About IIM Calcutta:
The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961 in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal, The Ford Foundation and Indian industry. Over the years, IIMC has grown into a mature institution with global reputation, imparting high quality management education. It has been playing a pioneering role in professionalising Indian management through its Post Graduate and Doctoral level programs, Executive Training Programs, Research and Consulting Activities.