Noida, 28 November 2016: The Pearl Academy, Noida will conduct entrance examination for its undergraduate and postgraduate courses to be resumed in 2017. The exams will be conducted on January 28.
Eligibility criteria for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes at Pearl Academy
- Candidates interested in applying for undergraduate programmes should be class 12 passouts with 50 per cent marks from a recognized university or institute
- Candidates applying for postgraduate programmes must have a degree in any subject from a recognized university or institute
How much is the application fee?
In order to register for the entrance exams, the candidates should pay application fee of Rs 1100.
As per India Today report, the candidates need to get a Demand Draft of Rs 1100 in favour of "Creative Arts Education Society" payable at New Delhi.
What will be the Selection procedure?
Candidates will be selected purely on the basis of their academic record, written admission test and then personal interview
Paper pattern for the entrance exams:
In order to collect more details about the paper pattern for the undergraduate and postgraduate courses, the candidates need to check the official notification provided on the official website of Pearl Academy - www. pearlacademy.com
What is the application procedure?
Candidates found to be eligible can apply for the entrance test by visiting the official website, http://pearlacademy.com/admissions/
Below are the significant dates with regard to the entrance exams:
- Admit Cards will be generated on January 21, 2017
- Entrance test will be conducted on January 28, 2017
- Results will be declared on February 7, 2017
For clarification of further queries, candidates can visit the official website of Pearl Academy and check the concerned official notification.