One of the renowned universities of the country, Panjab University, invites applications for its 2 year full time MBA programmes. These programmes are run by University Business School of Panjab University. Recently, Panjab University has changed the name of Department of Commerce and Business Management to University Business School.
Among the top 20 Business Schools in India, USB offers 4 MBA degree programs with admission based on CAT 2013 scores.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): 64 available seats
- MBA (International Business): 30 available seats
- MBA (Human Resource): 30 available seats
- MBA (Biotechnology): 14 available seats
Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university with 50% aggregate marks.
Passed in the final examination conducted by ICAI/ ICWAI/ ICSI or AMIE with 50% marks.
Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their CAT (Common Admission Test) 2013 scores, the exam which is conducted by Indian Institute of Management, every year. The CAT-2013 scores will have 85% weightage, Group Discussion 7.5% weightage and Personal Interview 7.5% weightage in selection of candidates.
How to Apply
Candidates need to fill the application form online and submit the prescribed fees offline. Once the candidate fills the form the system will provide him an ID and password, which could be used in future. However, the system will also provide a bank slip which needs to be submitted at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- General: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 1000/-
- Closing Date of online application forms: 25 January, 2014
- Closing Date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI: 28 January, 2014
- Closing Date for submission of fee details: 4 February, 2014
- Closing Date for submission of Application forms: 17 February, 2014
For more information click here.