The results of the B.Ed entrance examination has been released by the Panjab University (PU) for admissions into the college.
Where to check the Panjab University admission results?
The Panjab University entrance exam results are available on the official website of B.Ed. admissions (pbbedadmissions.puchd.ac.in).
B.Ed Seat Availability in Panjab University
The exam was held to fill 8,000 vacant seats after admissions and as per reports even after the second round, 50% seats may remain vacant as against the vacant 8000 seats only 4,186 candidates had registered for the exam and only 4,037 appeared for the exam.
The entrance exam was held on October 29 and the merit list for the same is now available on the website.
How to check Panjab University BEd Entrance Exam 2017 Results?
In order to check Panjab University BEd Entrance Exam 2017 Results, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website: pbbedadmissions.puchd.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads 'Click here to view Result/Merit Lists (For Entrance Test held on 29th October, 2017)'. Click on the link.
- In the new page, click on the category link applicable.
- The merit list will open in the form of a pdf file.
- Check your name in the list.
- Save it to your computer and take a printout of it for future reference
The University had conducted the second round of application process to fill the vacant seats from October 24 to October 25 and exam was conducted on October 29. Students who have qualified in the exam will have to report at the college based on allocation list. The classes will commence from November 1, 2017.