Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), New Delhi, invites applications for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) programme in Full Time/ Sponsored and Part Time, commencing in 2014.
The M.Tech programme are offered in:
- M.Tech in Signal Processing
- M.Tech in Information System
- M.Tech in Process Control
Candidates must have passed B.E / B.Tech degree in Electronics & Communication / Computer / Electronics / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent from any of the recognised universities.
The candidates will be selected based on GATE score and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology New Delhi.
- Application fee of Rs 1000/- and is non refundable.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 06th June 2014
- Written test will be held on 16th June 2014.
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,
Azad Hing Eauj Marg,
Sector - 3, Dwarka (Pappankalan),
New Delhi - 110078.