NPAT (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth) has opened application procedure for various programs. Interested candidates can apply on or before by April 30, 2017.
NMIMS will conduct an entrance test for selection of candidates for admission to various programs. The exam is scheduled on May 13 and May 14, 2017.
Steps to apply for NPAT:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on "Register" and create your account. Enter your class 10 board roll number for registration
- Login using your username and password
- Fill in all the necessary details
- Mode of fee payment: The candidates will have to make the payment online.
Important note for NPAT candidates:
The candidates must note that the editing would be allowed only for adding schools/ program, change of test date, and change of test city.
NPAT Important dates:
- Last date for online registration: April 30, 2017.
- Last date for form editing: April 24, 2017.
- Test dates: May 13 and May 14, 2017.
About the NPAT exams:
NPAT is conducted by SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for admission to undergraduate and integrated degree programs offered at NMIMS campuses at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Indore, and Navi Mumbai. The programs under NPAT are BTech, BSc EconomicsBCom (Hons), BSc Finance, BBA, BDes, MBA Tech (BTech + MBA Tech) and MBA Pharma Tech (BPharm + MBA).