- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with physics and maths as compulsory subjects
- Candidates must have completed a 3 year diploma course in engineering after 10th
- NMIMS has high academic standards and seeks to maintain these standards by admitting high caliber students. In deciding which candidates should be offered a place, the college looks for evidence of academic knowledge, performance and ability that are relevant to the understanding of flight technology.
- A comparison of candidates against these criteria using the information available from the application form and the interview is carried out.
- Entry is competitive, the offers are made to the applicants who are the closest match to the selection criteria on the basis of all the information available.
Tentative duration of the course:
- Ground classes at Shirpur - 450 hours; to be completed in 12 weeks.
- CPL - 12-15 months (subject to student passing DGCA exams)
- PPL - 06 months (subject to student passing DGCA exams)
Click here to apply
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed